Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thank You for Sharing


Lately I have been crocheting several baby girl photo props for my youngest daughter. She is a photographer, and is having a baby girl soon.  I have seen a lot of things on Pinterest that I like, and to my surprise, several of them include free patterns.  I like to crochet, and have been able to make up a few patterns, with lots of trial and error, but that takes time.  Time is something that always seems in short supply, so saving the time I would have to put into trying to create a pattern myself is great! I want to give a Thank You to all those bloggers out there who take the time to share their patterns, tutorials, ideas, and photos, with no cost to the public.  I have been grateful many times to find a free pattern for a little something I want to make.  I do purchase patterns online sometimes, and I understand the need to make some money on one’s hard work.  But today, I just want to say thanks to all those busy crafters out there who do share of their talent.  Next time you find a free recipe, pattern, tutorial, instructions, etc, remember the busy person who took the time to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment