Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patrick's Wreath



I all of the sudden realized the other day that I still had a valentine wreath on my front door.  I  did a search of the garage thinking I must have a St. Patrick's one somewhere.  No luck.  I could just put up the spring wreath, but while I was at Walmart I found a fuzzy green wreath.  They had spools of green glitter tulle on clearance.  I picked up some green and gold spools of ribbon and took it all home to put something together.  This was so fast and easy.  I just wrapped the tulle and ribbon around the wreath three times and tied it in a knot.  That's it.  The worst part was that the wreath shed it's fuzz, which was really like little hairs.  By the time I was done I felt like I just cut my boys hair.  I was covered in green hairs (and glitter from the tulle).  They were sticking into my clothing and skin like little splinters-ouch!  After a shower and new clothes I was much happier.  I even decided I like the wreath.  I just have to remember to handle with care!

No comments:

Post a Comment