Thursday, February 20, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Welcome Sign

St. Patrick's Day is about a month away, so it's time for some holiday crafting:

This was done the same way as the valentine welcome sign.  We used little wooden rectangles covered with paper.  Add some glitter foam letters.  Then glue your rectangles onto a long piece of ribbon.  We added a loop at the top for hanging, a bow because it's cute, and a little bit of gold ribbon between each of the blocks.  On the W and the E at the end we added a rhinestone clover.  Cute, easy & cheap!  My favorite combo for a quick craft.

So far I've only done one of these for Valentine's and St. Patrick's.  I'm thinking I will add a few more to my collection this year...maybe Easter & something for summer?  We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment